Pediatric Dentist Grayson
Grace Pediatric Dental Care was planned and built to ensure your child receives high quality dental care within an environment that features the latest protocols and modern technologies to help keep you and your family safe.
The protective precautions taken by our office to decrease exposure risk to COVID-19 and other viruses include:
- Requesting that families fill out paperwork online prior to their appointment.
- Verbal screening of patients & team for known or suspected exposure to COVID-19, as well as for fever, cough, or respiratory symptoms.
- Temperature checks for all staff and patients upon entering our office.
- Requiring all patients and their family members (3 years+) to wear masks while in the office.
- Elevated mask protocol for all staff and eye/face protection in situations when patients must remove mask.
- Requiring all staff and patients to sanitize their hands immediately upon entering the clinic.
- Appropriately scheduled appointment times that allow for social distancing, proper disinfection, as well as in-office air changes.
- Enhanced in-office air purification via in-office air purifiers and an updated HVAC system.
- Practicing and requiring proper hand hygiene with alcohol-based hand sanitizer or soap and water.
- Proper disinfection in between appointments and at the beginning and end of each day.
Additionally, we ask that families do their part to help protect the Grace Pediatric Dental Care team and patients by wearing a mask, practicing proper hand hygiene, and allowing only one parent/guardian to accompany a child if possible. Additionally, please cancel your appointment if you or any of your family members develop any of the following symptoms, or if you or any of your family members have had a known contact with COVID or any virus prior to or the day of your treatment:
- Fever or Malaise
- Cough/Sore Throat, Shortness of Breath
- Sneezing or Runny Nose
- COVID-19 contact
Your support and cooperation are much appreciated. We look forward to seeing your smiles soon!
Dr. Tabitha Efobi and the GPDC Team