Meet the Doctor
Board Certified Pediatric Dentist
Dr. Tabitha Efobi’s pediatric dental journey all started with a trip to West Africa where she traveled to remote villages, teaching over 600 primary school students about their oral health. The life changing experience awoke her to her passion and led her down a road to her ultimate career in health and advocacy for children. Dr. Efobi has created a space where children and families from all backgrounds can come feeling valued, capable, and encouraged to live a life of total health and wellness. As a wife and mom of two young boys, she understands what it means to enjoy the grace-filled moments of life and the excitement found in simply laughing and having fun!
- University of Toledo Medical Center
- Pediatric Dental Residency
- Masters in Oral Biology
- Virginia Commonwealth School of Dentistry
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry
- University of Louisville School of Dentistry
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine
- North Carolina State University
- Bachelor of Science, Biological Sciences
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Georgia Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Southern Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Loves spending quality time with family and friends.
- Enjoys volunteering locally and internationally.
- Likes to cook and bake.
- Appreciates all things local – inside or outdoors!
- Welcomes every opportunity to put on her running shoes.